All fans of kaiju movies know that Toho wasn't the only Japanese company producing classics in the 1960s. Shochiku entered the genre with their startling "The X From Outer Space" in 1967, creating a fantastic monster in Guilala. Now, another of our EXCLUSIVE partnerships with the TOKYO CULTUART by BEAMS collection, we offer you the M1GO Guilala Vinyl Toy, the perfect way to remember the dinosaur-like beast!
Strictly limited to 100 pieces only, this glow-in-the-dark retro toy comes in its original packaging and in a design that only Yuji Nishimura (M1GO) could conceive. JapanTrendShop is the ONLY place to get this unique collectible toy outside Japan.
The M1GO Guilala features:
- Collectible kaiju monster toy
- Based on Girara/Guilala from "The X From Outer Space" (1967)
- Designed by Yuji Nishimura (M1GO)
- Size: 28 x 20cm (11 x 7.9")
- Weight: 400g
- Limited to 100 pieces only
- Made in Japan