Celebrating the 55th anniversary of Galaxy Express 999, Leiji Matsumoto's classic manga comes back to life with a special silver watch from SeaHope. This is a limited edition collectors' item (appropriately, only 999 have been made!), complete with serial number on the back and designed with the distinctive skull and crossbones famous from Leiji Matsumoto's universe.
The face has the iconic look of the futuristic and mechanical world, lit up in bright LED bars. Displaying both analog time in three different watch faces, this is a super retro homage to a master of Japanese manga and a definite must for any fan of Matsumoto's work.
The Leiji Matsumoto Galaxy Express 999 Meter Watch from SeaHope features:
- Limited edition Leiji Matsumoto watch
- Color: Silver
- Size: 44 x 67 x 23mm (1.7 x 2.6 x 0.9")
- Weight: 215g (7.6 oz)
- Water resistance: pressure of 3ATM (daily use; do not submerge)
- Case material: alloy metal
- Belt material: steel
- Wind resistance: mineral glass
- Power: CR2032 × 1, SR626SW x 2
- Instructions: Japanese only