Japan has been undergoing an "eco bag" fad for a few years now and when the results are this good, you don't have to be an environmentalist to appreciate the merits. LandskipBag derives its name from "landscape" and "skip", which is what you will want to do as you walk along with this funky bag over your shoulder!
Fuuna is a design unit that specializes in making brilliant products and accessories that you, the user or wearer, complete by your own creative customization. In this case, it's through badges!
Each of the three different designs comes with animal and nature-themed badges that you can use to decorate the shoulder bag in any way you see fit, creating a forest scene. A great accessory for fashion-lovers or creative people, you will be able to vary your look every day with the badges and zoological sequences they depict. Not just cute and designery, the bag is very practical with pockets and enough room inside to carry A4 papers and files.
The LandskipBag features:
- Three designs
- Size: W410 x H270 x D160mm (16.1 x 10.6 x 6.3") (not including handles)
- Material: 100% cotton (bag/canvas), twisted rope of cotton blended yarn (handles)
- Attachments: magnet on top, two hooks on sides, two inner pockets
- Each bag comes with a selection of badges for customization
- Hand-sewn and made in Japan