If you work in hot conditions, don't sweat it out any more. Kufukucho has come up with an ingenious solution. The Air-Conditioned Cooling Work Shirt! Yes, following the brand's clever series of seat cushions, mats and beds, this polyester shirt features fans that drive fresh, cooling air flow all over your body.
Powered by simple household batteries in a control box, you just need to connect the fans to the slow on the back of the shirt, and then hook up the cable.
Adjustable to high or low depending on how much you need to cool down, the shirt is also available in a range of sizes and colors, and even features useful pockets and short sleeves to add to the practicality, and of course the coolness! Perfect for long, hard days in the hot months!
The Kufukucho Air-Conditioned Work Shirt features:
- P-500HC69 fan-cooled shirt
- Short sleeves
- Materials: polyester
- Color: Dark Blue, Moss Green and Light Blue (color may vary slightly from images shown)
- Air flow: about 20 liters per second (strong) (2W), about 12 liters per second (weak) (0.9W)
- Weight: about 550g (19.4 oz)
- Includes: fans x 2, control box, cable
- Power: AA batteries x2 (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese only (but easy to understand)