The foreigners are coming! When Commodore Perry arrived in his "black ships" in the mid-nineteenth century, the effect on Japan was to finally open up the nation to global trade and influence. The rest, as they say, is history. Now you too can add a bit of the "kaikoku" (opening the country) effect with these Kaikoku Pants - only, what you've got hidden is a bit different!
Decorated with the Japanese kanji characters that glow in the dark for kaikoku in the middle, and also with kurofune (black ship) on either side, this funky and originally designed pair of men's underwear not only look cool, they will get you ready to set sail as well!
The Kaikoku Pants feature:
- Decorated with Japanese characters that show up in the dark
- Size: M, L or LL
- M size: around 76-84cm (29.9-33.1") (waist)
- L size: around 84-94cm (33.1-37") (waist)
- LL size: around 94-104cm (37-40.9") (waist)
- Materials: cotton (83%), nylon (14%), polyester (3%)
- Made in Japan