As featured on The New York Times, LUXURYCULTURE.COM!
Both professional bartenders and "amateur" users acclaim the Ice Ball Mold as easy to use, effective in keeping drinkers cooler for longer, and attractive wherever it is placed. JapanTrendShop added its own chapter to the annals of beverages history when it introduced this then little-known Japanese design and manufacturing innovation to the world market, and now all the mold types and sizes are available at last.
Creating perfect ice spheres in literally mere seconds, this large 80mm version will give you iceballs that will look superb in your glass. You will never want to go back to boring cubes again! An investment that will pay itself back with every beverage, the mold can be for professionals in bars and restaurants, or just people with a discerning eye for what makes a drink extra special.
It's easy to make the iceball spheres too. Simply heat the aluminum mold in hot water, slip on your block of ice, attach the top and slide in the rods. The mold does the rest in seconds and even has a cold-proof handle on the top to make it easier to grip. This 80mm version is the largest available and will give you big spheres at a rate of 30-40 an hour. To assist the time-pressed user, you can add an ice-block maker set so that you always have a good stock of ice prepared for when orders come in.
The Ice Ball Mold 80mm Iceball Sphere Maker features:
- Ice ball/sphere-maker, ideal for both bars and domestic use
- Made of aluminum, stainless steel and ABS
- 80mm (3.1") diameter large ice sphere version
- Size: about 140 x 220mm (5.5 x 8.7")
- Weight: about 7kg
- Makes about 30-40 ice spheres per hour
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top
- Note: does not feature ball release at bottom
- Includes: 2 pieces of silicon ice block makers, size: 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8") each
- Optional silicone ice block makers if you need more (see below): 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8")
- Manual: English
Please be aware that, due to the customized nature of this product (each item is individually manufactured on demand), returns cannot be accepted, except of course if the product arrives faulty before usage. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.