As featured on The New York Times, LUXURYCULTURE.COM!
Anyone who takes their drinks seriously -- whether as a professional bartender or just as a drinks enthusiast at home -- will know the importance of the right kind of ice in a drink. The innovative and bestselling Ice Ball Mold from Taishin became an instant hit when JapanTrendShop first introduced it to the international market, and it's obvious why.
Creating perfect ice spheres literally in seconds, these will look superb in your glass and also keep your drink cooler for longer. An investment that will pay itself back with every beverage you partake, the mold is fitted with a useful cold-proof wooden grip on the top, making the mold easy to handle and open up. It's been especially created for both professionals and domestic users, as well as with a strong design aesthetic.
Plus it is easy to make the iceball spheres too. Simply heat the aluminum mold in hot water, slip on your block of ice, attach the top and slide in the rods. The mold does the rest in seconds. This 70mm version creates larger sphere perfect for glasses at a rate of 30-40 a hour, and you can add an ice-block maker set so that you always have a good stock of ice prepared for when orders come in.
The Ice Ball Mold 70mm Iceball Sphere Maker features:
- Ice ball/sphere-maker, ideal for both bars and domestic use
- Made of aluminum, stainless steel and ABS
- 70mm (2.8") diameter ice sphere version
- Size: 130 x 220mm (5.1 x 8.7")
- Weight: about 6.5kg (14.3 lb)
- Makes about 30-40 ice spheres per hour
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top
- Ball release at bottom
- Includes: 2 pieces of silicon ice block makers, size: 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8") each
- Optional silicone ice block makers if you need more (see below): 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8")
- Manual: English
Please be aware that, due to the customized nature of this product (each item is individually manufactured on demand), returns cannot be accepted, except of course if the product arrives faulty before usage. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.