As featured on The New York Times, LUXURYCULTURE.COM!
When you've prepared the perfect drink just plain ol' ice cubes won't cut it. No, you need ice that will not only look the part, but act it too. Enter Taishin's global hit, the Ice Ball Mold, which can create large ice spheres in seconds that have a perfect shape and also keep your drink cool for longer.
A superb investment for any bar, restaurant or home kitchen, it's fitted with a useful cold-proof wooden grip on the top, making the mold easy to handle and open up. It's been especially manufactured for both professionals and domestic users, as well as with a strong design aesthetic so it will be sure to look striking wherever you place it.
And creating the iceball spheres is easy too. Just heat the aluminum mold in hot water, slip on your block of ice, attach the top and slide in the rods. The mold does the rest in seconds. This 60mm version churns out larger sphere perfect for nicely sized glasses at a rate of around 30-40 an hour. You can also get some useful ice-block makers as well so you always have plenty of ice ready to slip on the mold when an order comes in!
The Ice Ball Mold 60mm Iceball Sphere Maker features:
- Ice ball/sphere-maker, ideal for both bars and domestic use
- Made of aluminum, stainless steel and ABS
- 60mm (2.4") diameter ice sphere version
- Makes about 30-40 ice spheres per hour
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top
- Ball release at bottom
- Includes: 2 pieces of silicon ice block makers, size: 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8") each
- Optional silicone ice block makers if you need more (see below): 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8")
- Manual: English
Please be aware that, due to the customized nature of this product (each item is individually manufactured on demand), returns cannot be accepted, except of course if the product arrives faulty before usage. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.