Sega Toys continue their fantastic series of home planetariums with the Homestar Travel, a model for on-the-move people who want a bit of magical spectacle when on vacation, business trips or just away from the house.
It comes in a nifty mini suitcase-style box that has a handle to make moving it easier. Put it upright on the floor or a table, switch on the planetarium and you'll be gazing up at the ceiling for eternity.
The Travel comes with SIX stunning night views: Antarctic Sky, Hawaii Sky, Tokyo Sky, Cairo Sky, Easter Island Sky and London Sky. Wherever you are you can see the world from your suitcase. And to add to the practical benefits of this new model, it even comes with an alarm clock function so you can be sure to wake up after a night of star-gazing.
The Homestar Travel features:
- Suitcase-style home planetarium from the Homestar series by SegaToys
- Includes useful suitcase handle and alarm clock function
- Colors: black or silver
- Size: 100 x 140 x 80mm (3.9 x 5.5 x 3.1")
- Star discs: Antarctic Sky, Hawaii Sky, Tokyo Sky, Cairo Sky, Easter Island Sky and London Sky
- Number of stars in total: about 10,000
- Power: LR44, AAA x4 batteries
- Continual usage time: 3 hours
- Materials: ABS, PC, SBS, urethane
- Weight: 550g (19.4 oz)
- Output: 2W