This all-in-one device will be your essential tool in the event of an emergency: a LED flashlight, FM and AM radio, siren, AND a booster battery that can be plugged into a mobile phone. And best of all? It can be powered by hand. The Hand Crank Disaster Flashlight Radio needs around 1 minute of rotations to be fully charged, giving you with up to 30 minutes of torch light, plus 10 minutes of siren and flashing light to work as a life-saving signal in case you are trapped and need to tell rescuers where you are.
The hand crank on the back is turned to charge the device, suitable for both left or right-handed people, and the various modes can be changed by just simple switches on the front. Compact and coming in a smart white design, the flashlight can be slipped into a bag, travel pack, car or kept at home for the unlikely situations we all dread but nevertheless should always be prepared for.
The Hand Crank Disaster Flashlight Radio features:
- Charge time: 1 minute (120 rotations)
- LED light / radio usage time: around 15-30 minutes
- Siren and flashing LED light: around 10 minutes
- Mobile phone talk time: around 1 minute
- Mobile phone standby time: around 20-30 minutes
- Radio: FM 76-108MHz, AM 525-1650KMz
- Speaker: 0.25W
- Power consumption: 0.5W
- Size: 125.6 x 42.5 x 51.5mm (5 x 1.7 x 2")
- Weight: 125g (4.4 oz)
- Light life: 10,000 hours
- Instructions: Japanese only