Come summer we all want an ice cream but what we didn't know was that sweet frozen desserts can also play our favorite tunes! Well, they can now, thanks to the Ice Cream Bar Portable Speaker from Green House, a compact series of mini audio speakers that look just like a sticky but yummy ice cream!
There are three "flavors" (okay, colors): soda (blue), melon (green) or strawberry (pink), plus they come with a key chain so you can attach the speaker to your bag or phone to carry around with you. Since they charge up via USB you also won't find power an issue, and the standard 3.5mm audio jack will work with almost any typical audio device. Just slip off the top of the ice bar and plug it straight into your music player.
The Green House Ice Cream Bar Portable Speaker features:
- GH-SPA1081ICE speaker in shape of ice cream bar
- Colors: blue, green, pink
- Power: USB, DC5V, lithium polymer battery
- Maximum output: 0.8W
- Frequency: 100-20kHz
- S/N: 50dB
- Stereo mini-plug (3.5mm)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Charging time: around 70 minutes
- Playing time: around 2 hours
- Size: W38.3 x D16.5 x H92mm (1.5 x 0.6 x 3.6")
- Weight: around 26g (0.9 oz)
- Includes key chain