The original Gokiraji RC cockroach was such a bug-tastic hit that JTT has come back with an updated iPad & iPhone version! With a range of up six meters (nearly twenty feet!), this bug will terrify and entertain in equal measure!
You use the special infrared receiver, your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and a USB-powered battery to turn this realistic roach into the most original RC toy ever.
Just download the free app and attach the infrared receiver to your Apple device to get started. You'll have hours of frightening and amusing your colleagues during valuable office hours, making the roaches scuttle across desks, carpets, floors and more!
The Gojiraji for iPad/iPhone features:
- Size: around 75 x 35 x 35mm (3 x 1.4 x 1.4") (not including wings and legs)
- Weight: around 24g (0.8 oz)
- Power: internal Li-ion battery (charges by USB)
- Range: up to around 6m, 19.7 ft)
- Channels: 2 (forwards, backwards, left, right, stop, accelerate)
- iPad or iPhone not included!
- Requires iOS 5 or above
- Requires app (search "i-Robot" in AppStore)
- OS: iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3G, iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod touch 3G/4G
- Includes RC unit, infrared transmitter, USB cable
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)