An official character product from Maruyama Zoo in Sapporo, northern Japan, the Gel-Cooma is a cute bear-style lunch box perfect for kids young and old. Not only does the bear face on the front look adorable, the "bento" boxes come in a range of different sizes and characters, from Boy and Girl, to "Boss", "Twins" (featuring both the Boy and Girl faces) and a useful family set of three boxes.
Not just a cute face, the lunch boxes can be frozen or refrigerated, and keep your food cool and fresh for up for four hours when the temperature is 25°C (77°F). They also can be heated up in a microwave for those times when you fancy a hot meal. But the best thing? The Gel-Cooma will keep you smiling at lunch every day!
The Gel-Cooma Lunch Box features:
- Versions: Boy, Girl, Twins (Boy and Girl faces), Boss, Family
- Family set includes one Boy, Girl and Boss lunch box each (3 items)
- Materials: ABS, silicone rubber, polypropylene
- Resistance: up to 60°C (140°F), cooled to -20°C (-4°F)
- Note: do not use in microwave or dishwasher with lid
- Size (Boy and Girl versions): 90 x 110 x 55mm (3.5 x 4.3 x 2.2"), 220ml
- Size (Boss version): 90 x 148 x 60mm (3.5 x 5.8 x 2.4"), 400ml
- Size (Twins version): 86 x 178 x 60mm (3.4 x 7 x 2.4"), 500ml