Cameras these days define you and your style. So if you're a fashionista then you will want a camera that reflects the rest of your garb. Enter the Fuuvi Megane Eye Glasses, a digital camera that doubles as a pair of fashion glasses (megane) and a handy camera. Lens-less glasses have been all the rage in Tokyo of late and the Fuuvi Megane gets in on the act with this gadget twist, allowing you to take both photos and video while it dangles from your bag or belt.
It comes with two kinds of chains so you can change how they connect to your bag, belt or other accessories. Plus it is available in four pop colors (red, black, blue or white) since every urban girl or guy loves choice, right?
And a digital camera should offer as much variety and possibility as any other item of your wardrobe. After all, technology is now much more than wires and chips! But it's also not only about the cool look: the Fuuvi Megane also takes great stills and can record up to one hour of video with audio!
The Fuuvi Megane Eye Glasses Digital Camera features:
- Color: red, black, blue, white
- Size: 62 x 141 x 8mm (2.4 x 5.6 x 0.3")
- Weight: 33g (1.2 oz)
- Format: JPEG, AVI
- Stills resolution: 2048 x 1536 px
- Video resolution: 720 x 480/30 fps (with audio)
- 2 million pixels
- Lens: F2.8 f = 1.56mm
- ISO: 100
- Shutter speed: 1 / 33
- Power: built-in lithium-ion battery
- Charges with USB cable (USB 2.0)
- Data storage: MicroSD/SDHC (up to 16GB) (not included)
- Continuous video time: around 60 minutes
- Comes with two kinds of strap/chains