The Danball from Ekbo is the latest technological break through in health and relaxation therapy. Designed for home use, this compact, convenient device applies shiatsu massage practice to the pressure points in your fingertips. Simply slip your fingers into the provided holes and the Danball automatically switches on for a one minute intensive massaging session.
As if that weren’t enough, infrared rays treat your fingernails to improve growth while a soothing melody and LED light show enhance relaxation.
Shiatsu massage is designed to balance automatic and sympathetic nerves and treatment of pressure points in the fingertips, and has been linked to an improvement in the immune system and relief from insomnia, headaches, and irritability.
• Colors: purple, clear, grey
• Power supply: DC 7.4V lithium ion battery
• Diameter: 12cm
• Weight: 670g
• External material: polycarbonate
• Internal material: silicon gum
• Usage time: 1 minute (automatic shut-off, internal timer option)
• Number of uses per battery charge: approximately 50 times (based on 1 minute usage)
• Charging time: 3 hours
• Battery life: approximately 500 possible charges
• Recommended usage temperature: ＋10℃ ~ ＋40℃
• Recommended storage temperature: -10℃ ~ ＋50℃;