Combat the dry winter air and keep your skin hydrated with this fun humidifier. The Cup Shitsuki looks at first glance like a typical pack of instant noodles or cup ramen. Not so: it's actually a nifty humidifier that can work with a USB connection or a regular AC adapter.
More than just a Japan-themed novelty, this is a quality humidifier as well. The ultraviolet germicidal lamp means that it's harder for bacteria to grow in the water and, being ultrasonic, there's no danger of burns or fire.
And unlike real cup ramen there are two neat sliding stands at the bottom that you can use to prevent the humidifier falling over on your desk. It also stops automatically when the water runs out so you don't need to keep checking the level.
So, go on! Treat yourself to a "snack"! Open up the lid, pour in some water and let the "noodles" refresh your work space! It might look like you're enjoying a crafty meal on the job but your supervisor has no reason to get annoyed when the air quality becomes this much better.
The Cup Shitsuki USB Humidifier features:
- Ultrasonic humidifier that looks like instant cup ramen noodles
- Capacity: about 75ml
- Power: AC adapter or USB
- Running time: about 4 hours (using AC adapter power)
- Stops automatically when water runs out
- Ultraviolet germicidal lamp
- Fitted with slide-stands at bottom to prevent falling over
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: DC5V 1.0A
- Includes AC adapter and USB cable
- Size: 90 x 130.6 x 95mm (3.5 x 5.1 x 3.7")
- USB cable length: 1.5m (59")
- AC adapter cord length: 1.8m (70.9")
- Weight: 230g (empty water tank)