When we think of waterproof covers for our smartphones the first images are usually very practical but unattractive cases. Think again. Gooma has come up with the Case Marine, an ultra-thin and stylish underwater seal and cover that not only doesn't affect the way your Galaxy or iPhone 4 looks, but will also protect it up to 10m (32.8 feet). Certified to IPX8 (the highest class in Japan Industrial Standards), the seal is also dust-proof and the case itself is just 0.25mm in thickness, meaning you can still put on your regular designer cover on top.
Made from polyurethane and acrylic, the Case Marine set includes ten seals and two covers, and there are different versions for both Samsung and Apple handsets. One of the smartest smartphone accessory we've seen, as well as one of the best-looking, with some practice it can be put on in just five seconds.
The Case Marine features:
- Premium set including 10 waterproof seals, 1 covers(polyurethane), 1 bumper(case)
- Waterproof rating: IPX8 (highest class in Japan Industrial Standards)
- Version: Galaxy S II, iPhone 4/4S
- Always ensure case is on correctly before submerging
- Material: polyurethane
- Please note while it is submerged underwater, the touch panel cannot be used
- When waterproof covers is attached, you cannot charge your smartphone nor use earphones