Sanwa had a big hit with their iPhone sleeve DLP projector, the PRJ011, and so it's no surprise that they have come up with a revamped version. The PRJ016 has a 1,850mAh battery that can recharge your iPhone 4 or 4S to 80% power, as well as of course project movies, spreadsheets and pictures right onto your wall at home or at the office for two hours straight!
So thin and simple you will hardly notice it's there, this projector can serve as a very useful work tool or just a fun gadget for the home. No cable is required and it has an internal battery.
Just slide your phone into it and your new home theater will be ready! You adjust focus and brightness by the dial on the side and the free app ShowU also allows you to link with SNS and try out all sorts of other functionality.
What's improved since its predecessor? Well, for a start it now has 35 lumens, something like triple the brightness. But it still retains its popular lightweight and sleek black design, plus the large projection area and range.
And one of the best things about the projector is that it doesn't require you to take it on and off. Apple products already notoriously have more than enough accessories and adaptors that you need to remember to also have in your bag that the last thing you need is another extra gadget weighing you down. No fear, the PRJ016 can stay on your phone and you can still charge up by USB, use the iPhone speaker, and plug in earphones and listen to music.
The Sanwa PRJ016 iPhone 4 Projector features:
- PRJ016 model
- Works with iPhone 4S / iPhone 4
- Battery can recharge phone to 80% power
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Focus: manual
- Life: Life: LED, around 20,000 hours
- Brightness, Contrast: max. 35 ANSI lumen 500:1
- Aspect: 4:3
- Size: 6.8 x 12.6 x 2cm (2.7 x 5 x 0.8")
- Weight: 125g (4.4 oz)
- Cable length: 55.5cm (21.8")
- Projection range: around 20-200cm (0.7-6.6 ft)
- Project screen: 6-60" (15.24-152.4cm)
- Battery: 1,850mAh rich lithium battery
- Charging time: around 5 hours
- Continuous usage time: around 2 hours
- Cannot project iPhone home screen (no mirroring)
- Includes: cable, pouch (no connector/adaptor included)
- Instructions: Japanese