As featured on The New York Times, LUXURYCULTURE.COM!
If you’re going to have ice in your drink, shouldn’t it be eye-catching at least? The Ice Ball Mold is easy to use, has professional-grade quality, and makes perfectly seamless ice balls within seconds!
Why should you use the Ice Ball Mold? Spheres of ice are preferred because the smaller surface area means the ice melts slower, keeping drinks cold without becoming too diluted. Simply heat briefly in hot water, place good-quality ice in the mold, put on the top, and it works on its own!
Aside from being easy to use and very practical, the Ice Ball Molds looks stylish and can be used to create 30-40 ice balls an hour! Available in range of sizes, the 30mm (1.2") "mini" version is hand-held and lighter than the rest of the range.
There are actually MANY variations. For example, the 30mm mini mold comes in a soccer ball version, or a molecule or snowflake variation, as well as the regular perfect sphere. Or you can get yourself a Soccer Ball mold in larger sizes: 55mm (2.2"), 60mm (2.4"), 65mm (2.6") or 70mm (2.8"). Finally, there is a Diamond mold in 60mm (2.4"), a Baseball mold in 65mm (2.6").
The Ice Ball Mold features:
- Ice ball-creator, ideal for both bars and home-use
- Creates spheres of ice which melt slowly, keeping drinks cool
- Regular ice sphere molds in 30 (1.2"), 55 (2.2"), 60 ("), 65 (2.6"), 70 (2.8"), 75 (3"), 80 (3.1") mm sizes (please see pull-down menu for prices)
- Made of aluminum
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top (except 30mm [1.2"] version)
- Ball release at bottom (except 30mm [1.2"], 75mm [3"] & 80mm [3.1"] version)
- Creates 30-40 ice balls per hour
- 30mm (1.2") size mold includes TWO pieces of ice-maker block (with 1 piece, you can make 8 ice cubes)
- 55 (2.2"), 60 (2.4"), 65 (2.6"), 70 (2.8"), 75 (3"), 80 (3.1") mm size molds include ice-maker blocks (2 pcs.)
- For 55 (2.2"), 60 (2.4"), 65 (2.6"), 70 (2.8"), 75 (3"), 80 (3.1") mm size mold, extra ice-maker blocks are available at below option. They are NOT suitable for mold 30mm (1.2") size
- Other mold sizes and designs available. Please see the menu below!
- Instruction manual: English
Please be aware that, due to the customized nature of this product (each item is individually manufactured on demand), returns cannot be accepted, except for 30mm molds or if the product arrives faulty before usage. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Please note: The 30mm (1.2") size mold already includes TWO ice-maker block trays (with 1 piece, you can make 8 ice cubes). Extra ice-maker blocks are NOT suitable for mold 30mm (1.2") size mold.