Rice is the staple food of the Japanese diet and no home is complete without a modern rice cooker. But how about one that plays music?! Okay, so this funky and compact Rice Cooker USB Mini Speaker from Thanko won't actually boil up your next meal but it sure makes for a fun sight on your desk.
Just power or recharge it by the USB connection with your computer (or portable device like iPod, iPhone etc) and then enjoy your favorite tunes courtesy of a contemporary Tokyo iconic household gadget. At first glance it might look like you are preparing your lunch, but in fact just open up the lid and get listening!
The Thanko Rice Cooker USB Mini Speaker features:
- Size: 60 x 50 x 60mm (2.4 x 2 x 2.4")
- Speaker output: 2W (4 Ohms)
- Distortion: 0.5%
- Signal-to-noise: 89db
- Lithium battery voltage: 3.7V
- Lithium battery capacity: 300MHA
- Battery charge time: DC 5V
- Lithium battery charging voltage: 4.2V +0.05V
- Includes: USB, mini jack cable
- Instructions: Japanese (but self-explanatory)