Ideal for any purchase of a top piece of Japanese electronic merchandise, these Pocket Trans Step-Down Adapters from Device Net come in two versions, a 70V one for North America and a 20V model for Europe, Oceania and most of Asia. Just pick the adapter right for your home region or the area where you take a lot of trips, and hey presto, let electricity work its magic.
Each is fitted with an appropriate plug and adapts the power coming out of the socket, so you won't need to worry about causing damage to that special electronic device you purchased from a faraway land ever again. They are also super light and come in a compact shape, meaning you won't be restricted to just using them at home. Slip them in your travel bag and take them, and your favorite gadgets, anywhere around the globe too.
110-130V regions: America, Canada, Taiwan, Hawaii, Guam, Mexico
220-240V regions: Europe, Oceania, CHina, Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Russia, South Africa
Check on Wikipedia to check your country!
The Pocket Trans Step-Down Adapters feature:
- Choose between North America (AC110V-130V) or Europe/Asia/Oceania (AC220-240V) versions
- Plug sockets: A type (America) or C type (Europe)
- Europe Adapter Input: AC220V-240V (50/6Hz)
- Europe Adapter Output: AC110V ±10% (50/60Hz)
- Europe Adapter Capacity: 20VA (20W)
- America Adapter Input: AC110V-130V (50/60Hz)
- America Adapter Output: AC110V ±10% (50/60Hz)
- America Adapter Capacity: 70VA (70W)
- Size: 55 x 40 x 82mm (2.2 x 1.6 x 3.2")
- Cord length: 0.3m (11.8")
- Weight: 300-310g (10.6-10.9 oz)
- Note: Not for use with devices requiring large amounts of power, such as hair dryers