Even without the wooden panels that make it so exclusive, the Panasonic Lamdash Limited Edition Razor ES-XLV9C is a truly exceptional electric shaver. Featuring Panasonic's Twist and Slide or 5D movement of its heads (up/down, front/back, and left/right), combined with four rollers that make this movement extra-smooth, the Lamdash ES-XLV9C reaches everywhere, guaranteeing a shave normally only achieved with straight razors by experienced barbers.
And then there's the detail that makes Panasonic Lamdash Limited Edition Razor ES-XLV9C special: the wooden panels made from five of the best and most beautiful woods (teak, rosewood, mahogany, burl, or walnut). Each has its own character, color, and feel, making your Lamdash razor unique. Remove its head you will see the engraving testifying that it is indeed one of a few. Even its case (made of Alcantara in three chic colors: black, brown or burgundy) is special, complementing it in the best way. Functionality and design, wood and style... distinctively Japanese!
The Panasonic Lamdash Limited Edition Razor ES-XLV9C features:
- Woods: Teak, Rosewood, Mahogany, Burl, Walnut
- Dimensions: 17 x 7.5 x 6cm (6.6 x 2.9 x 2.3")
- Weight: 221g (7.8 oz)
- Heads move in Twist and Slide 5D combination (2.5mm/0.09" up/down, 10 degrees front/back, 20 degrees left/right)
- Five blades
- 30-degree cutting angle
- Four rollers for smoother movement
- World's fastest linear mode (about 14,000 strokes/minute)
- Power: Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Operating power: 110-240V
- Comes with AC adapter and charger
- Comes with high-tech Italian Alcantara case in black, brown, or burgundy
- Made in Japan