Most definitely NOT recommended for anyone with a fear of creepy-crawlies, this Infrared RC Centipede by JTT is the perfect way to scare the living bejeezus out of people. You just hold the mini red infrared controller and then make the multi-legged creature scuttle like crazy around on the floor. And it's huge, a real monster! But it charges up by USB so it's never hungry for power at any rate.
Choose between two different species (the fierce Chinese Red Head, which is actually green, or the Indian Tiger Centipede), each with their own distinctive markings. And you can also create a whole jungle of terror by controlling up to three different centipedes in one go! The range is up to six meters (19.7 feet) and they can be "let loose" for up to around twenty minutes on one charge.
The Infrared RC Centipede features:
- Version: Indian Tiger Centipede (black and orange), Chinese Red Head (green)
- Centipede size: around 350 x 45 x 30mm (13.8 x 1.8 x 1.2")
- Centipede weight: around 96g (3.4 oz)
- Centipede power: internal Li-ion battery, USB
- Controller size: around 55 x 40 x 40mm (2.2 x 1.6 x 1.6")
- Controller weight: around 25g (0.9 oz)
- Controller power: LR44 batteries x 3
- Infrared signal, up to around 6m (19.7 feet)
- Recommended for ages eight and above
- Instructions: Japanese (but self-explanatory)