They say everything's smaller in Japan and sometimes it's a cliche that's right, in a very good way. The diminutive Chobi Cam series of little cameras have proved popular all over the world. Every time JTT create a new camera bloggers lick their SNS chops in anticipation, and the latest has not disappointed. The Chobi Cam One HD is a truly enhanced version of the previous models, providing bigger and better quality stills and videos in high-definition in spite of its miniature size.
Not only a fun, micro replica of a SDLR, the Chobi can genuinely serve a practical purpose and take nifty JPEG photos and AVI videos (including when people don't know they are being filmed!). The 32GB of memory will be enough for around 25 minutes of video, split into neat 3 minute files.
It also can be fitted with a special zoom, wide-angle or fish-eye lens for the more serious photographers, and once you've done shooting, just put the files onto your computer using USB. Check out the sample photo images below!
The Chobi Cam One HD features:
- Size: 3.4 x 2.8 x 3.1cm (1.3 x 1.1 x 1.2")
- Weight: about 18g (0.6 oz)
- JPEG: 3264 x 2448 px
- VIDEO (AVI): 1280 x 720 px (30fps)
- Audio: mono
- AVI files split every 3 minutes
- Memory: microSDHC up to 32GB (not included)
- Power: internal battery, charge up by USB 2.0
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4
- Includes camera, lens cap, USB cable, strap
- Add lens options below
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)
|Options disponibles :
|Fish Eye Lens:
|Wide Angle Lens: