Kondo has designed this neat Quadruped Robot KMR-P4 kit that will be immensely popular with hobbyists and competitors alike. The KMR-P4 can tackle a range of obstacles through its special springs and flexible legs. The four-legged bot uses the same kind of light aluminum frame and parts as the similar six-legged KMR-M6 hexapod kit.
Easy to control and fun to watch, the KMR-P4 will surely be a hit with first-time robot builders as well as serious enthusiasts looking for a model that can move in a variety of ways, and that can be adapted and customized for special contests and courses. Simple and convenient to maintain and assemble, the KMR-P4 set also includes a battery, charger and control board.
The Kondo Quadruped Robot KMR-P4 features:
- Build-it-yourself kit
- Light aluminum frame and plastic parts
- Includes control board RCB-4HV, KRS-2542HV ICS x8, cable, other parts
- Also includes 10.8V 800mAh nickel hydride battery, USB adapter, and AC100V charger
- Same frame and parts as KMR-M6 hexapod robot
- USB 1.1/2.0
- OS: Windows XP SP2 and over, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Size (when finished): 182 x 335 x 223mm (7.2 x 13.2 x 8.8")
- Weight (when finished): about 700g (25 oz) (including battery)
- Instructions: Japanese